Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A REASON TO SMILE



Thanks, Kat, for this sweet award. I truly believe this world of our needs more smiles and laughter. I am reminded of a scripture I love...
"Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
God has indeed given us all so much to smile about. We take it for granted so many times, but He keeps on delighting us every day. On this anniversary of terror, I am thankful and joyful that I live in America...that alone should make us all thankful.
I choose to share this award with Angie and Jean. Smile, girls!

4 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Dear Tonja!

Oh My Goodness!!!!!
What a nice surprise!
You made my day, seriously!
I think I am going to cry!!!!
I am truly blessed to have you as my friend in blogland!

Much Love,
Angie xoxo

Jean said...

You definitely do make me smile. In fact, you usually make me laugh out loud. Every time I think of the other Sunday night I picture you sqashing that "little man" with you thumb!!! And I smile.

And thanks for passing it on to me. I posted a funny little story to make you smile this evening!

Dianne said...

I'm with Jean, not only do you make me smile, but just laugh out loud! That's a great gift to have.

Justabeachkat said...

You're definitely a "smile giver"!

Hugs!
Kat