Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MIDDLE NAME MEME

I've been tagged to play the middle name game. First, the rules:
You have to post these rules on your blog. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, choose one you would like to have. When tagged, write your own blog post containing your middle name facts. At the end, choose one person to tag for each letter of your middle name. Then leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged.

L.....loyal. I am loyal to those I love and believe in.

Y.....yellow. No, not for being scared, but yellow is one of my favorite colors.

N.....nice. I try to be, and I must be since I was given the NICE MATTERS award.

N.....noisy. I tend to get loud when I am happy. My husband is always telling me to
quiet down. I also ALWAYS have music playing wherever I am.

I am tagging:

Dianne
Nancy Grayce

6 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, I'm so excited! My first meme!!! I hope I can manage to do it! :)

nancygrayce said...

Oh, I'm so excited! My first meme!!! I hope I can manage to do it! :)

nancygrayce said...

whoops, see what I mean, how did i get that on twice?

Jean said...

Tonja Lynn - I like that.

When I was expecting Anthony I was planning to name him Anthony Scott. Then it occurred to me what the poor boy's initials would spell if his name were Anthony Scott Stauffer. So I named him Anthony Lynn instead.

When he was in high school he decided he hated his middle name, because all the girls he knew had Lynn for a middle name! I always told him to just be thankful his middle name wasn't Scott!!

Justabeachkat said...

Tonja

I knew you were loyal and nice... now I know you like yellow , but I sure didn't think of you as noisy. Memes are fun since we get to know more about each other.

Hugs!
Kat

Dianne said...

Thanks Tonja. My middle name IS Dianne, so I've got lots to come up with! Let me think and I'll post it...I need to catch up on a couple of other things too, so I'll get them done soon! Thanks for thinking of me.