Monday, September 10, 2007

NEW SHOES


NEW SHOES
Originally uploaded by Tonja Owens
OOOOH! I love to get new shoes! Saturday when I went out with my aunts and uncles, we naturally went to the shoe dept....well, the women did, the men disappeared. Such cute shoes they had! My Aunt Evelyn bought a cute, sassy pair of red loafers for an upcoming trip and I purchased the leopard and houndstooth. They are so fun! I had purchased the black ones a few weeks back, but I'm enjoying them so much, I thought I'd share them, too. I was torn between which ones to buy. but my Aunt Marie said I deserved both pairs...and I have always believed everything she told me...why stop now?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute! I love shoes, but hate buying them.

BTW, I tagged you for a fun meme when you have some spare time!

melissa said...

Cute, cute and cute!! Godd advice from Aunt Evelyn! ;)

Melissa

nancygrayce said...

Oh, shoes are so my weakness! I told my husband that if I die before him, please spare himself the sorrow of seeing my stuff and call my sisters to go thru my closet!

Tracey said...

LOVE THEM! Where were you shopping? do share with all your sistas!!!

Tonja said...

Tracey...
I bought these at our new Belk...formerly Parisian. I have been so bummed out that Parisian was closing. This made me feel much better about part of the store, I'm not so sure yet about the clothes. We'll see.

Jean said...

They are the cutest. And I surely do agree, this is no time to stop believing your aunt. You do deserve them.

Justabeachkat said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....I love them all! Seriously cute! Even though they're not flipflops :-)

Hugs!
Kat

Angela Baylis said...

You have excellent taste in shoes!!!!

We can never have enough... makes me want to go shopping!

And they look comfortable, too!
:)

Love,
Angie xoxo

Dianne said...

You are hilarious...seems like I've said that before, doesn't it?

Mary said...

One can never have too many shoes....or too much fabric!!

So happy to read about your wonderful time with the NC family members - nothing like having one's family around to reminisce and share old stories.

Enjoy your week Tonja.
More hugs from NC.