Saturday, September 1, 2007

PACKED AND READY

 


Look at the new set of Vera Bradley my husband gave me for my birthday. And he let me pick out the pattern that I wanted. I have always loved this shade of green and I love blue and green together. There is just 1 more piece that I want to complete my set, the laptop bag. Cause you know, a girl's gotta stay connected...and look fashionable at the same time!

I am leaving tomorrow for a little trip. Not JUST to use my new luggage, but to meet some bloggy friends IRL. I can hardly wait. One of my friends lives way up in PA., but she's making a trip down south, and several of us Southern Blogging Babes are going to meet her. I can hardly wait! I haven't even met all the southern girls either, and I am just as excited to meet them, too. So if you hear of a tornado down in Pensacola, FL., don't worry...it'll just be us...talking up a storm!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

melissa said...

First of all, I LOVE that new VB pattern! I have an entire set of pink petel, but am really wanting this pattern. What a fabulous b-day gift.
And...I can't wait to hear about your trip - how fun, meeting with your blogging friends :)

Melissa
http://mcc.typepad.com/mcc_my_guys/
username: mccaligiuri
password: lulubelle

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

nancygrayce said...

Have a good time!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Cute stuff, Tonja! I can't wait to hear about your trip & see who all you met. Wonder if it's anyone I know too. Have a great time!

Rhoda