Monday, September 24, 2007

CUTE CROW SHIRT



Look at this cute T-shirt I found at Target today. Just $6.00. I love crows and have a small collection of crows on top of an armoire in my house. As a family, we have never been very big on Halloween. My boys went trick-or-treating, and we always participated in handing out candy. But, it has just never been a big deal for us. I choose to decorate for fall as a whole, and do not go in for witches and such. I abhor the Halloween aisle at Michael's. They have some kind of "something' that makes this other worldly, spooky sound whenever anyone walks by. It resounds over the whole store. I don't know how those that work there can stand it. Anyway, I liked this shirt because it only had the crow on it. I have always been a fan of primitive folk art, and crows are used quite often in this type of art. They had some with witches and spiders and such, if that is your fancy, too.
HAPPY FALL!

5 comments:

Given Grace said...

Love the shirt. I have never been one to decorate for Halloween, but I also love to decorate for fall.

The other day I went to Micheal's to gather a few pumpkins and such, when I was scared to death as I walked past a life-sized mummy that reached out and mumbled something. I was so not expecting it. Wish I had seen your post before going!!

Happy Fall!

nancygrayce said...

I almost bought that tshirt yesterday! I know what you mean about the Michael's aisle! But I must admit I like halloween and always have. As a child it was so much fun in our small neighborhood where trick or treating was so fun and innocent. I do like putting my fall stuff out!!!

Jean said...

So you like crows? I think there are plenty of people and businesses up here that would be delighted to send a whole truckload of them down to you! Crows are a HUGE problem in this area. In fact, according to this evening's paper, there is a Lancaster Crow Coalition which plans to hold a series of public presentations to explain how they intend to control as many as 60,000 crows expected to roost here this winter!!

Okay, I know it's not the live crows you're fond of! And cute shirt, by the way! I definitely prefer it to one with witches, etc.

Angela Baylis said...

Those stores can give me a headache quickly! There is something fun about Halloween ...unless you have snow like we have in the past! I love to watch the kids and we even walk around town even though we have no kids around! I do like candy though, especially candy corn mixed with peanuts!

I hope y'all have a good day! ...sorry, I couldn't resist! :)

Angie xoxo

Justabeachkat said...

Very cute shirt. I can't wear orange...just not my color, but I bet it's gonna look good on you.

Hugs!
Kat