Monday, August 20, 2007

TERRIBLE TWO'S

I do hate to be the odd woman out...so I'm playing, too. Besides, someone tagged me, I think, and I just haven't had time. So here goes:

1. TWO NAMES YOU GO BY: Tonja and Mrs. Owens...but my friends call me the Queen!

2. TWO THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: A sleeveless black dress and black flip-
flops.

3. TWO THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP: Honesty and patience.

4. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: Go to the beach and read.

5. TWO THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT: For Alex to get some pain relief
and for the building of our house
to get started.

6. TWO PETS YOU HAVE HAD: We had a black lab named Jake years ago, and now we have
Scooter, a Fox Terrier who is 12 years old.

7. TWO THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT: Tried to learn the workings of my new laptop, and
went to bed early.

8. TWO PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE: Donald and Alex.

9. TWO PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO LAST: Druggist and Ian.

10. TWO THINGS YOU ARE DOING TOMORROW: Going to work and washing clothes.

11. TWO OF YOUR LONGEST CAR RIDES: Dothan to Pennsylvania, and Dothan to California.

12. TWO FAVORITE HOLIDAYS: Christmas and Easter.

13. TWO FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Diet Dr. Pepper, and sweet tea with lemon.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Thanks for doing this Tonja. It's fun to read others' lists, isn't it?

Jean said...

See, there was something I hadn't known about you even after your great 54 List. I did not know that you have plans to build a house. That sounds like so much fun - an experience I have never had.

Tracey said...

Yea! You did it! I read all 54 things and see, you came up with some new stuff too for the Terrible Two's list!

Hope all is going well with school!

Justabeachkat said...

I had to smile when you mentioned you were wearing flip flops :-)

Hugs!
Kat