Monday, August 13, 2007

The ABC's of AGING GRACEFULLY

Had to buy a birthday present for a friend turning 50 tomorrow and found this on the cutest plaque. Thought I'd share it with you. I especially like 'E', and 'K'.
A void collagen
B loom late
C elebrate
D ance at weddings
E at more chocolate
F all in love again
G o grey
H old hands
I nspire
J ettison grudges
K iss like you mean it
L augh
M end fences
N urture friendships
O pen doors
P erspire with aplomb
Q uit whining
R ekindle romance
S poil babies
T each someone to read
U pset convention
V olunteer
W ear red
eXpect joy
Y ield gracefully
Z ing

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds like good advice on all counts to me! Great post!

Justabeachkat said...

Love it!

Hugs!
Kat

Angela Baylis said...

That's a great one! I loved ALL of them, but I really liked "N"... nurture friendships! Thanks for sharing!

-angie xoxo

Tracey said...

great list!

Jean said...

Yes, a great list! I especially like L and S!