Friday, March 30, 2007

UPDATE

Thanks soooooo much for your prayers. Mom had a colonoscopy and she has diverticulosis. Doc said it should heal on its own, but if it happens again...surgery to remove part of the colon. Pop continues to do well. Will have stomach tube removed today. I had to leave it all to my sister, niece and son yesterday. I have a bad case of bronchitis and all I could do was cough. But I'm better today and will get my nursing cap back on.
Thanks again. God is so good. And he has blessed me with new friends . Blessings to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your parents are doing better. Are they in the same hospital? Take care of yourself. You can't help others if you don't help yourself first.

Tracey said...

Relieved to hear it wasn't something worse. Hope all of ya'll can get to feeling better soon!