Wednesday, March 14, 2007

RIGHT ON TARGET

O.K. just a little play on words....but I'm loving having Target here. I've been twice already, and I can see I'm going to have to put a limit on myself! HA! HA! Just kidding...like that would work anyhow. :) Oh, they have the cutest little summer tops and pants...and if I ever lose these extra pounds that have homesteaded on my body...I'm gonna get me some. For now, I have to be content with the stationary, and home goods, and purses, and shoes, and.....just kidding.

But, I do have some info to pass along to you. If you love SPANX...and who doesn't? They're just the very best things to come along since....oh...forever. Well, Target has Spanx packaged under their label...ASSETS. They are of the same quality as the Spanx you get in the dept. stores. They even have the designers name on them-Sara Blakely. AND...they're quite a bit cheaper than the others. Now I have bought these before and I can not tell a difference at all. In case you aren't familiar with them...these are footless pantyhose (they do have some with feet in them, too) and they are terrific to wear under pants and capris. They are very comfortable, too. Just thought you'd like to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying Target. I'm headed that way tomorrow. Time to look for new summer clothes.