Wednesday, August 6, 2008

COLOR CLUES...part 2

OK...I got all sorts of comments...but, believe it or not...this is the color of my PANTRY! And, I love it! Just a funky pop of color in a house full of calm, cool, sedate colors.

It's always a good idea to throw a little surprise into the mix, don't ya think?
*********************************************************************************
Not the best picture, I know. But, can you see the pantry way in the back? It will also have a 'vermilion' screen door! That's the name of the color...vermilion.

5 comments:

andi said...

Fantastic use of color! I am all about a pop here and there. It makes it most exciting to find it in a surprising place.
Still calling it gym locker. :) LOL

Mindy said...

I'm a color girl too...I love accent walls and bright accents too.

Please visit Shore's End for an important announcement and prayer request!

Robin said...

What a great thing to do ! I am always happily surprised in my pantry !

windycorner said...

Love the color, Tonja. It's going to give you a smile every time you go in there. Loved your post about the yard. Trees are the keepers of the sweetest memories.
Holley

nancygrayce said...

Well, now it looks just like a pantry! :) I love the color but I need to see a picture of the screen door after it's done. I can't imagine it in my mind. I can never "see" how something will look. When we remodeled our kitchen a few years ago, it was a miracle all the colors just came together. We used a wall color that my husband had a problem with at first (because it wasn't off white or tan), but he loves it now.