Monday, November 23, 2009

WHY DO I KNOW THIS?

Do you have useless information stored away in your brain? Things that you know, but that you have no reason to know. Things you will never need to recite. But, still, there it is, locked away in the personal computer you carry around in your head. Things like this:


***Cr*st has been shown to be an effective decay preventing dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.***

I do not know why I would even want to know this...no matter...it's in there.

BTW: I searched for a picture of my favorite flavor, COOL MINT GEL, which is not available anywhere near me anymore...which makes me very unhappy. More useless information...

...just like this whole post...

6 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I know I have a bunch of useless stuff in my brain...just wish I could find the good stuff!

We saw the commercial where Don says Hi...I'm Don.....

I jumped up and said "that's Tonja's husband".....my husband just looked at me....he doesn't understand about blog friends!

Southern Lady said...

Don was in a commercial? How neat!

Isn't it frustrating when they discontinue a product that you've used for years and like! I've had that happen several times lately and it's so aggravating.

Jewel said...

Did you know that whitening tooth paste can be attributed to chin acne?

True story.

Jewel's sister said...

Crest also causes an increase in mouth sores. I used to have them all the time - like seriously. Big, deep, painful canker sores. I asked bunches of doctors and tried bunches of medicines and home remedies. The solution that fixed it? I switched to Colgate Total and haven't had one in over 4 months!

Jean said...

Okay, now that I've read the comments, I have even more information in my head, hahaha!

Keetha Broyles said...

I just bought Crest cool mint gel in the "Pro Health" series for sensitive teeth LAST NIGHT at our local grocery store!