Sunday, November 15, 2009

THE REAL NEWS OF THE DAY

While sitting at the hospital this morning, before and after the birth...I needed something to do since the doctors and nurses obviously didn't want or need my expert advice. I decided to tell the story of my sweet grand-nephew with the newspaper and a magazine I had brought to read. Yes, some of the pics are a little fuzzy. Chalk it up to my excitement. Here, then, is the story of the day...told in words and pictures.


















































JOHN THOMAS BUSH
6 pounds 10 ounces
20 inches












7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Welcome John ~ congratulations!
Sweet fun post.

Debbie said...

Congratulations to Mom and Dad, and of course Aunt Tonja. He's beautiful. What a joy! Blessings, Debbie

Jayna said...

He is adorable! I was so glad Keith, John Davis and I were able to visit Tara, Will and John Thomas on his BIRTHDAY!

nancygrayce said...

Oh, he's adorable! I know everyone is glad he's here safely! I'll bet Joy is feeling very joyful!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh how precious! Congratulations to ALL of you. There is nothing like a new birth to bring a family together!

Jean said...

Oh, I'm such a sucker for newborn babies.

That boy is going to get more love than he knows what to do with!!

June Bug said...

IT WAS A GLORIOUS SUNDAY MORNING FOR little JOHN THOMAS TO COME INTO THIS WORLD! How neat that this precious one was given the gift of life on one of the Lord's days, and we praise and thank Him for answering our prayers. Our love to all, especially Pop; love the photo of his and the baby's hands. Of course, all the photos are as they say..."worth a thousand words!" Joy will listen ever so keenly for the day she hears the name, GiGi, coming from her grandson's lips; I will always remember that first call of GiGi to me from Brinley, who is now 9 years old. Blessings!