Sunday, November 29, 2009

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT #1

Christmas is upon us. And, you may be like I am and feeling the pressure. Stuff to do, places to go, food to cook, shopping to do, etc., etc., etc.

Here are a few words of wisdom for you....You are right in the middle of it...It's here...ready or not...


This is what you find when you walk out your door...Although, at times, it can feel like this while you're INSIDE your home as well...

Don't fret...you're on the road to...

Just...

And, remember...

There is no reason for this...
You know that you should ...

It's necessary to...

And...

And remember...

Never forget these...

And, really...

Follow the instructions...

Always...

You are NOT...

Commit this to memory...

Don't forget...

That's all for now...



Compiled and editted by Gatherings as a Public Service to the fine members of the blogging community.


4 comments:

Jean said...

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me.

nancygrayce said...

Thanks! Too bad I'm already past panic mode!

RosieJo said...

Perfect! Thank You. I feel better already.

Justabeachkat said...

Just what I needed this morning! I'm feeling better so I MUST get started. Somewhere. On something. Anything is better than nothing. Right?

Hugs!
Kat