Friday, June 15, 2007

WATER FROM PARADISE


WATER FROM PARADISE
Originally uploaded by Tonja Owens
Only 17 hours till I leave for Maui. Much to do today. Hair at 9:oo, pedicure at 10:00, Alex has Dr. appt at 1:00..then last minute packing....little sleep, probably....then flight out at 6:oo....I'll check in with you all when I return. You'll recognize me from my pics ...I'll be the one in the hula skirt and the coconut bra! :)

Now friends, you keep this internet going while I'm gone....we don't want it to close down because of inactivity :)

Love to you all, my friends.....ALOHA

8 comments:

Jean said...

Don't worry, it won't close down. You'll need two days to catch up on us when you get back. Then it will take you two days to catch us up on what you've been doing!

Have a GREAT time!!

Tracey said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!! I cannot wait to see your pictures when you return!

Pick me up a coconut bra...if you can find one in a "D" cup! Ha ha!

Justabeachkat said...

Aloha sweet friend! I hope you have the bestest time! Make lots of memories with your friends, get a good tan, eat some good food, drink some good "whatever" and just enjoy yourself. We'll be here when you return.

Hugs!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Tonja, I hope you have a fantastic time! Can't wait to see all those gorgeous pics of Hawaii.

Rhoda

Southern Heart said...

I hope that you have the best time ever!! Have extra fun for me, too, and take lots of pics!

xo,

Andrea

Deedra said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time and have fabulous pictures for us when you return!

Jean said...

Hoping you're back in Blogland soon! You are SO missed!

Tracey said...

I'm back...now when are YOU getting back???