Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"YOU LIFT ME UP" AWARD




I am humbled that I was given the "You Lift Me Up" Award by my friend Dianne. I am of the opinion that we were put on this earth to serve the Lord. And we serve Him best by doing the things He would do. Because He made us all different, and put us all in different situations...we all have things to share. And this blogging community we belong to is a great way to do it. I have learned from so many of you. Many of you have experienced things that I have not, and when you share your "lessons learned"...you are serving me and others. Likewise, I hope that when I share my experiences, you learn from me. If I can "lift you up", then I have succeeded. It takes very little to brighten another person's day...a smile, a hug, or maybe an e-mail. And, I think God is pleased when we do this.

Thank-you, Dianne. It is always a joy to read your posts. Your kindness shows through what you write, your comments are always uplifting. I am proud to call you
"friend."

6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Congratulations on the award. You are so deserving. You certainly lift me up!

I hope you know how much I appreciate your friendship.

It was fun chatting yesterday.

I'm still praying for Alex.

Hugs!
Kat

melissa said...

Congratulations, Tonja!! You are SO very deserving of this award. I am continually 'lifted up' by your words of wisdom!!

Melissa

Dianne said...

Well aren't you just the sweetest? I passed it on to you because you DESERVE IT...SEE...even this post brightened my day! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tonja. You certainly deserve this award!

Jean said...

Tonja, you always lift me up. Your faith in the midst of trial is astounding. And your humor is the best. And your loving, understanding ear the night we were together meant the world to me.

Angela Baylis said...

Hi Tonja! If anyone deserves this award, it's you! You are such an encouragement to me all of the time! You life Me up... and I learn so much from you!

I love y'all! ...especially you!

Love,
Angie xoxo