Monday, October 29, 2007

I RECOMMEND...# 4



CERAMIC 'PAPER BAG' VASES

Isn't this the greatest vase? I bought the larger one last year, and I can vouch for the quality. My favorite flowers are daisies, and a big bunch of them looks perfect in this. The larger one is big enough to sit a glass down inside if you don't have a big bunch of flowers. I have also used this in a centerpiece and filled it with broccoli, and another time with aspagagus. It really looks just like a paper bag. If you know someone whose decorating style leans more toward the casual, this could be the perfect gift.

Order this from UNCOMMON GOODS...$70.00 large..$35.00 small
***********************************************************************************
Another in a series of fun gift ideas from Gatherings.

5 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I love that and I've never heard of Uncommon Goods. Is it online?

Tonja said...

yes...uncommongoods.com

great site!

Jean said...

I can't believe that's not paper!!! Amazing!

Angela Baylis said...

So cute!

Thanks, Tonja! :)
Love,
Angie xoxo

Justabeachkat said...

Very different. I can think of many ways to use this. Thanks.

Hugs!
Kat