Friday, July 11, 2008

GOOD NEWS !!!

My sweet friend, Sherrie, who has been navigating the road to adoption in China, has finally gotten the news she has been waiting for! I am so happy, I could sing...I could dance...I could turn back flips...well, maybe not the last one, BUT...I am really happy. She should be able to go and get Sweet Sophie in a few weeks! Isn't that sooo exciting! OOPS! there go my feet again...trying to dance:-).

Hang in there family, you'll be travelling soon! Wish I could tag along!

6 comments:

andi said...

I am thrilled! :)

LivingTheLife said...

Oh! Tonja...this is great, great news...I am so excited for all of them! What an answer to prayers.

Hey, and on that back-flip thing...I'll "spot" you...remember those days???

Blessings...
Teresa

kristen said...

Isn't that the best news? I have been checking her blog daily! Anna Clare keeps asking if Mrs. Peak has gotten her baby yet!

Paula V said...

What precious knews. I bet her heart is just overflowing right now.

Jean said...

How exciting! And I especially like the baby's name!!

Sherrie said...

Thank you sweet friend for the sweet blog post. I can't believe I haven't read your blog since Thursday. Love the flowers in your Mom's yard!

I am so thankful for sweet, praying friends. I can't wait to share Sophie with everyone. She is a lucky little girl to have so many people waiting to love her!!

We are blessed!!