Saturday, March 6, 2010

DOING A LITTLE 'GATHERING'...

I find myself doing a little 'gathering' here in the Deep South, where it should be warming up but it was below freezing this morning! Here's what I have so far:


First up is a couple of suitcases...



Then a big floppy hat to hide under...



You just can't be in the sun without eye protection...


my new ipod shuffle, from Adam, is filled and ready to go, courtesy of Alex. My boys take good care of their unsavvy Mom! {My shuffle is hot pink}




And, a Lynne recommended book!



Gathering can be such fun!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are up early on a Saturday morning!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Some important item to have. How sweet of your boys. I did learn how to do my MP3 player, I was so happy with myself.

Jean said...

You're driving me crazy!!!!! Where are you going??