Wednesday, January 9, 2008

THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING #1

There are so many things in this world that the general population consider beautiful. But, I think beauty is a subjective thing. As different as people are, so are the ideas of beauty. We all see it different...and we are all correct. So, this year, I have decided to post a weekly picture of something that I think is beautiful. I'm a week behind...so look for #2 soon.
***********************************************************************************




This is an old cottage in Scotland. I would love to see it inside, but to me it is SIMPLY beautiful!

6 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

I agree, Tonya! It's beautiful. Hey, I love the new banner pic...lovely.

xo, Rhoda

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Ooops, I meant Tonja!

Tracey said...

It is gorgeous! I love the stone work!

Jean said...

Beautiful indeed, especially with all the lush vegetation surrounding it.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I like things plain and simple. The stonework is gorgeous.

Deedra said...

Beautiful!